best riding memory :)

jevs28

Reaction score
my first time in the mountains, went up with my then boyfriend brad, he was, and i think, still is a very coorninated and balzy rider, so the stories i heard were pretty colorful.. i was pretty nervous. had no idea what to expect.. i have riden all my life, and was never afraid to try my hardest and do the best i could, but in my head, i saw climbing straight up mountains, no groomed trails, etc... first trip was to quartz creek. i have always been a more aggressive rider on my second day, first day is usually just gettin my ridin legs back.. so, second day comes, and after day one, no one is expecting anything of me. :) there are a few shoots on the hill there that are side by side, im not sure what they are called anymore, but they have a name... we were on the next hill over, and one of the guys thought he saw someone waving for help.. he was up so high that we werent so sure he was a person, or a tree. anyways, we get over there, and theres a group of about 25 ppl at the bottom watching this guy. they werent too pumped about going up there to help. a few guys we were with were for it, so they went up and dug him out.. after a bit, i was watching a few friends climbing, and thought screw it.. cant hurt to try.. i saw a place about half way up that i could turn out without too much trouble,so away i went.. half way up, i thought it wasnt too bad, im going to keep going.. anyways, to make a long story short, i ended up highmarkin the guys on my first hill climb. its like the first good swing you get with a new driver on the golf course.. i was hooked after that. :) other good stories?

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now you have started it.....let the tales be taller steeper deeper stucker....come on i'm sure there are lots out there.

jevs28

Reaction score
hahaha that was kind of the idea! im sure there are lots of good ones out there! come on ppl, i work late shift tonight, and need some good reading material.. hahaha :)

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My best sledding memory from Feb 2010. :d
056.jpg

photo 5.jpg

photo.jpg

033.jpg

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i do not have one favorite...as there are a few over the years. so i would just have to say every time i go out is the new best memory! i always learn something new about riding or my self and the new people i meet and get to ride with leave me wanting more!
ps thanks hotlips, climbmax and chelle for the great time in revy i cant wait to do it again.

Top Bottom