Best Removable Tunnel Bag, Doo 163"

Ramjet15x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I already have the medium already but find things get wet often, other than that its good...
Don't like the keg, too HEAVY!

hoping for other options

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't like the keg, too HEAVY!

Where is the weight? its a hollow, single layer plastic box about 1/16" thick and a couple alum. hinges.

blubbles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might seem a tad old school... But a nice Series 1400 Pelican case fits perfectly in the jerry can holder. Great way to have storage some days, and fuel the others. I've even strapped it on to the can if needed. I can grab a photo if ya like.

CJR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpg Even gave me a place to mount my plate.

blubbles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
20141107_085410_zps5470d277.jpg

Just to show you were its mounted. Nice little strap and its done; and never worry about getting water in there.

blubbles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha hey man, find me another strap like those that never come undone and I will gladly support them. Haha

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally got my home-grown solution done. I wasn't exactly happy with the Linq Medium tunnel bag & wanted a different option. Frozen zippers aren't the easiest thing to deal with & you have to keep the doo tunnel bag full so the contents don't bounce around and rip it apart.

Here's what I ended up with. Still have to add a couple loops to hook my sno-bungee or a couple bungee cords onto. The box is a Nanuk 915, and the frame sits on the tunnel with rubber under the feet. The top of the box is the same height as the top of the handle on the Linq Jerry can and can be opened without taking it off.

I imagine it will get a stress test soon.

Don't look to close at welds (just an old farmer starting to learn on Aluminum).

IMG_1525.jpg
IMG_1527.jpg
IMG_1528.jpg

Top Bottom