Best price on 2015 rzr 4 seaters?

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for a new 4 seat RZR 900, anyone know of some good pricing in BC, would even go to Alberta.

thanks
Hey, if you buy at Cycle North you can have the honor of giving them an extra $1500.00 to be a preferred customer. You have the honor of getting into their shop in a timely fashion, say within a week or so and they will only screw you over a little on the excess hour charges!

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for a new 4 seat RZR 900, anyone know of some good pricing in BC, would even go to Alberta.

thanks
Go see Norm at Forest Power Sports and get a Commander Max. Simply a better bike and after the Polaris dealer finishes up with all their extra charges you will save a fair amount. I just purchased a Commander XTP from him, priced every brand out with comparable specs and options, priced around BC and Alberta, ended up buying from him, best deal I could find. He has a Commander Max demo sitting in his yard if your looking to save a bit more.

If your stuck on Polaris, call Spectra Power Sports in Williams Lake.

canadiancon

Reaction score
Haha yea I don't want to deal with cycle North, and I'm not interested in the commander, I don't like their visco lock, there suspension doesn't compre to a RZR and they are terrible looking, haha thanks anyways.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha yea I don't want to deal with cycle North, and I'm not interested in the commander, I don't like their visco lock, there suspension doesn't compre to a RZR and they are terrible looking, haha thanks anyways.
If your buying a 4 seater in the interior of BC, the last thing you should be concerned about is the suspension. Hope you have a good powersaw :)

I have run and run with alot of CanAms and Polaris's, Im still of the opinion Polaris makes a good bike for the wife.

canadiancon

Reaction score
If I'm buying a side by side why would I get one with suspension that doesn't even compare? Read any reviews the commander isn't even in the same league as the rzr, maverick is more of a comparison. There are tons of open trails etc that more suspension travel and more ground clearance will shine. I like doing 60 mph on dirt roads trails etc so I want the suspension. Step up to the rzr 1000 and it blows the maverick out of the water.

also can am visco lock sucks, and they are ugly;)

MiledOut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
talk to amber at rainy creek in eckville alberta will be a bit of a drive but have some of the best prices ive seen.

Top Bottom