Best place to stay in Swanhills

ssjrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading to swanhills this weekend. I was just wondering what place is the best to stay at. Looking for a clean, well run place.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't think it to busy up there so you shouldn't have to book early. Just drive around and look and see what's there.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The oil patch is busy there right now. We were there 2 weeks ago and lucked out on a room. We stayed at the newest place called Welcome Inn. Was OK not to fancy but clean,warm and it worked. Breakfast was included with room rental. Each unit is a self contained small cabin side by side. there are about 30 of them. We have stayed at "the Hillside" before also. Its good not fancy also but OK.
Go to the towns website and the info is all there.

Honda619

Reaction score
Best off to book in advance cause it's real busy up there. We book rooms thru work at the Welcome Inn. I personally havent stayed there but our boys say its ok. 780-333-2234
Tell them Evergreen Energy Tank Rentals recomended them and ask for a discount:d

Sprint5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What ever you do don't stay at the Derrick Inn. It is not the nicest of all places. I have also stayed at the Welcome Inn, its clean and well maintained.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha HA HA HA, pack a tent. lol.

It's been 6 years since I've stayed up there, used to work in the area, Derek was where we normally got put, but was never really impressed with any of the rooms in town.

(Bring your own sheets, pillow, and towels) :p

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any place decent is already booked up for the weekend i just tried.

Going to Whitecourt I guess.

Tb

Top Bottom