Best place to stay in Revy

hunt340

Reaction score
Just trying to see what the better places are for sledders to stay. I know some people accommodate skiers better then sledders and vice versa. Thanks in advance

maxbed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
without a doubt peaks lodge. great people and you can ride from there compound to boulder or frisby. iv heard smokey bear was pretty good to

sabercat2599

Reaction score
Days Inn is good excellent trailer parking, Video survalence parking lot. Also Zalas is just around the corner Tell them you are a sledder and they will give you a special rate

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we ussally stay at days inn, but it was full so we stayed at best western... wow it was sweet, much better than the days and good parking, few dollars more a night but better overall

zenk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Smokey bear by far. Fresh cooked breakfast and bag lunch all included with your stay and cheap prices. Get ahold of kathy she will hook you up. 250-837-9573

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep Smokey bear too.

We pretty much just sleep there. Not the fancyest but I could care less.

Good and cheap is for this guy.

sent from my htc

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i like to stay at glacier or peaks. lots have said bad things about glacier, stayed there about half a dozen times now and im about 75% satisfied

hunt340

Reaction score
Smokey bear by far. Fresh cooked breakfast and bag lunch all included with your stay and cheap prices. Get ahold of kathy she will hook you up. 250-837-9573

Thanks alot I think Ill give her a call in the am to do some bookings. Thanks for all the replys!!

crazy newf

Reaction score
Just stayed at base camp guest house felt just like being home. They have all the gear if u want to bring food and cook for yourself drying room and Gd rates if with a group of four and the hot tubs are a treat after a long day sledding.

Blecter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I checked out Smokey Bear a couple weeks back and it was good. The guys are laid back, and there is a garage you can use if you need to work on your sled at night.

My favourite is the back seat of my truck though. Don't knock it until you try it. I was very comfortable for my 5 nights back there on my Revy trip, and the price is definitely right. Only thing is it only sleeps one (or 2 if you cuddle!), but that works out fine for this single guy!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I checked out Smokey Bear a couple weeks back and it was good. The guys are laid back, and there is a garage you can use if you need to work on your sled at night.

My favourite is the back seat of my truck though. Don't knock it until you try it. I was very comfortable for my 5 nights back there on my Revy trip, and the price is definitely right. Only thing is it only sleeps one (or 2 if you cuddle!), but that works out fine for this single guy!

After sledding hard for 5 days and not showering it may be the only place you can stay. Lol.

Repsolx3

Reaction score
You want to stay down town then you are able to walk everywhere. Revy is a fun little town to cruse around in.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been staying at the Days Inn property since the old days when it was the Cambodia. I'm pretty sure it is the safest place to stay in town if you want to see your rig in the morning.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Days in is great, and the parking lot is pretty empty, today anyways. clean rooms, indoor and out door hot tub, great breakfast, cant complain.

honda450

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stayed at the best western unreal beds and two hot tubs, pricey but awesome. The liquor Store is connected to it you can't loose. Every time I go to reve I know where I'm staying.

Top Bottom