Best place to purchase Gorilla Axles?

AC4life

Reaction score
Hey guys/gals! Just wondering if anyone knows where the best place to purchase gorilla axles is? I live in northern saskabush and am looking for a dependable highlifter/gorilla distributor. Thanks!

AC4life

Reaction score
This is how the axle for my quad is listed on the gristle boyz website...does the complete axle include boots and the whole works?

GORILLA AXLE COMPLETE AXLE

2006-2008 King Quad 700 / GA-S700-F GA-S700-R / $405.00

And one more question for ya, where is their shop located? That sounds like a pretty competitive price to me from what i've researched...

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
in know that phsycomudder is the distributor for gorilla axles and silverbacks in Bonnyville, get ahold of scott his on this site... just pm him

T:d:d

AC4life

Reaction score
ok thanks ttpowersports...i live in the meadow lake area so that would be perfect. I sent him a PM just waiting for a reply. Do any of you run gorilla axles and know what im looking at for a price for a complete axle, boots and everything?

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not me im tooooo cheap, if it breaks i get warranty .......lol due to factory unauthorized testing... . jk we just havent gotten into them yet, and now scotts right next door so one less thing we need to do, i might send a t-cat for him to rig up just counting my penny's i have so many wants and not enough copperssss

T

AC4life

Reaction score
haha, i hear ya man!!! The reason i am upgrading to gorilla is because with my lift the stock axles just aren't getting the job done. The axle rubs on the cuff where the bearing sits in causing the snap ring that holds the bearing in to become welded on. So as soon as i blow a boot i need to replace the whole axle! My dealer keeps covering the axles under warranty (thank god!!) But im sick of screwing around...just gonna put gorilla axles on as the stock ones blow and then its a done deal. Also plan on putting 30" mudlites on here sometime soon! Do you have any in stock? If not can you order me some in/price? THANKS :beer:

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rapid reveloutions sells them on the west side of edmonton

Top Bottom