Best Place To Buy Ski-Doo Parts

Marley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am needing to buy quite few parts and looking for the best place to get them. Some are OEM, some aftermarket.
Bow Cycle South is the closest to me but I bought the sled used privately and so no discount on the full retail price.
I don't mind buying online but not sure where.

Any endorsements from anyone?

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had luck for getting parts from Bow Cycle South, also Bill at Martin Motorsports in Edmonton was great to deal with. Other than that the odd time I get stuff outta the states. But Bow South is usually my first call being as they are 5min away from my work. If you go there talk to Drew.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had REAL good luck with Mr R's in lethbridge.

Honoured a sale price that they had left on the website, even though that sale was long done. Among other things that will keep me calling back.

Marley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies. Anyone bought online from Ecko Marine?

Right now I'm looking for (05 Renegade 600 HO SDI) battery, sliders for skid, gears to reduce ratio, handle bar risers. I may need other parts if the battery doesn't fix the problem I've got right now. Have skid and track from a Summit and Pilot 6.9's.

Are Motomaster Eliminator batteries any good? I've used them in my quads over the years and they seem to be ok but sledding is bit more of a critical application.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is also BowRidge Sports in Cochrane. Call around, see what you can find and who has it in stock.

Lots of people like Mr R's but I have never dealt with them myself.

BowCycle South has disapointed me recently.

Marley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CycleWorks is building a new dealership just north of Okotoks and about a mile from my acreage so when it comes to buying a new sled next year (all things going well in my rookie sledding season...) then I will have to look at what they offer. Too convenient! But right now it's time to get the one I have in the best shape it can be.

Went on Mr R's website and it was lame and outdated.

Just checked battery prices:

Ecko Marine $140.49
NAPA $129.99 (on sale)
Can Tire $124.99
BRP Website $117.99

Anyone buy new sliders for their skid recently? What did you pay? $150 each...?

Last edited:

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mr R's website is brutal. Guy's gotta pick up the phone.

I tried ecko machine, Used the website for a quote, never saw anything back.

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems to be a common topic lately. I have spent a lot of money lately at bow south and north, and I am not satisfied with either. They are in the penalty box and I will be buying else where. Mr. R's is good sometimes as the guys are good to talk too, same with a&e in Brooks. Turple Bros in red deer always has stock. I have not tried cochrane yet but I will. O ya the fellas at racers edge in Dewinton have the odd part you are looking for as well.

Last edited:

Chunk

Reaction score
I order almost everything out of the states. Typically half price. Shipping is cheap, especially if you're ordering a bunch of stuff. Lots of online wharehouses.

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Marley, I'll second the Mr.R's. Have them put it on the bus to Elko for pickup as you go through. They have lots of parts in stock and are second to none to deal with. Tell them ferniesnow recommended you as that alone should get you 15% off.

Cory, Ryan or Tyler at 403-380-3376. Build up a relationship and you will be pleasantly surprised. Sometime they can even bring the parts to Fernie for ya'.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
CycleWorks is building a new dealership just north of Okotoks and about a mile from my acreage so when it comes to buying a new sled next year (all things going well in my rookie sledding season...) then I will have to look at what they offer. Too convenient! But right now it's time to get the one I have in the best shape it can be.

Went on Mr R's website and it was lame and outdated.

Just checked battery prices:

Ecko Marine $140.49
NAPA $129.99 (on sale)
Can Tire $124.99
BRP Website $117.99

Anyone buy new sliders for their skid recently? What did you pay? $150 each...?

I'm thinking $50 for a pair at Mr. R's.......

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mr R's website is brutal. Guy's gotta pick up the phone.

Hey guys! Mr. R's will be going out of house with their website in the next few weeks. They have been trying to do it themselves but are to busy to update it regularily. Expect it to be better in the next few weeks.

Top Bottom