Best place to buy Klim in Calgary

Dustylane

Reaction score
Red Deer Cycle Works is great to deal with and have a lot of selection. Highly recomend those guys, help you out with anything and very knowledgable

jaredvh

Reaction score
If you spend any time in Edmonton, Martin Motorsports usually has a huge selection.

JZ1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Red Deer Cycle Works is great to deal with and have a lot of selection. Highly recomend those guys, help you out with anything and very knowledgable

They have klim for sure? I couldn't find any klim gear on their website

aderry

Reaction score
Last time I was in pro-am they had a good selection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ralph's definitely sells a lot, but not sure if they are the 'best'...?

i find Calgary a difficult area to find 'deals', there's just too many buyers willing to pay full retail and then some!

Polar_RMK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ralph's definitely sells a lot, but not sure if they are the 'best'...?

i find Calgary a difficult area to find 'deals', there's just too many buyers willing to pay full retail and then some!

Totally agree, Klim itself is way too overpriced and Calgary is the worst place to buy staff.... money do not worth much here

mountainbigbull

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup agree. I ended up ordering some Klim boots from Royal Distributing. Motorcycle Parts and Accessories, Motocross Parts & Accessories, ATV Parts and Accessories, Snowmobile Parts and Accessories, Marine and Bicycle Apparel, Parts & Accessories Canada Was the only place I could find size 14. At least they are Canadian and don't have to deal with customs. Would be nice to try some on first but I guess I will take my chances.
X2 I got almost all my gear from them....with the exception of my pack and gloves those were directly from klim...it ships out of their warehouse in AB

Top Bottom