Best mountain riding gloves

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have about 3 pairs of Cat mechanic gloves with me(warmers on, untill I get moving). They do dry out quick, with the warmers on. I also carry a pair of thicker winter gloves, for the ride out. When it does get a little cooler.

Doo800ho

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Myself and my daughter have used Mechanics gloves from canadian tire or bumper to bumper.

Excellent grip on the bars and dry really quick after a little heat from the bar warmers.

Always have a second pair on hand in the pack.

Where them at minus 30 riding the lakes and trails. Do not ever get cold.

Second that.:beer:

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm rocking the motorfist. I had no issues. Afterva full day they felt soaked on the outside but my hands were always dry. Guys with the klim gloves were complaining before I was. I always keep 2-3 gloves and 2 goggles with me

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wear Klim Togwotee's, awesome gloves, never been wet or cold.....but they are almost too warm for the warmer days even with the liners taken out!! And I always have COLD hands!! I might look into the Klim Powercross or the Inversion glove for the warmer days. LOVE KLIM!!:cheering:

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
True Adventure North Storm glove works awesome for me, can get a little wet on the outside, but my hands stay dry. Also went to Mark's and bought a couple pairs of Dakota ICE gloves... Excellent for when you're stuck and hands are in the snow... They are totally waterproof... Only problem is they don't breathe either so if you sweat your hands may get a tad wet. Can't go wrong for $12.

Top Bottom