best mod

BOOSTCAT

Reaction score
I've added 38" a arms, Simmons gen III, 3" post forward, cold air intake and a 3" challenger extreme and each mod changed the sled so much that I couldn't live without any of them.

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for input so far. Sled comes with new steering post and 38" A arms. Am adding an EZ jacker and clutching. Next week will get the 2.5 CE. Who has a good cold air intake? Already have a 174x3" turbo and don't want to wrestle every ride, just want to enjoy this ride. Was there a noticeable improvement with Linderman's charge tubes? 3" tracks are awesome but if it snows around home next year, would want ride it there, so going the 2.5". Thanks again.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tunnel bag C/W beverage holder. :beer:

JustBoostIt

Reaction score
Website
www.whiteknucklemotorsports.ca
I haven't yet but I will when I put the Big Chute turbo kit on next week. Have several intercooler fans coming in with the first kits. About half presold.

Pm me for details. White Knuckle Motorsports is the Evolution Powersports distibutor for Canada. Check their website for kit.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best mod is to get rid of it...If you can

You couldn't pry my ProClimb 800 away from me. Best stock sled I have ever owned; and I've owned ALOT of sleds over the years. The first mod is a set of skis for sure. I went SLP PP's, but I could have went with Slydogs just as easily. The stock skis are a joke.

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just received my Boondocker cold air intake. not what I was looking for. pm me if your interested in purchasing

Top Bottom