Best Hotel Best Pub For the Snow Show

JLARSH

Reaction score
Where is everybody staying?Are there any hotels within walking distance of the show? Will be hauling a 20' trailer with a bobcat on it,would rather leave it at the hotel.Can you take a cab to the northlands? Is there specific pub everyone hits after the show on saturday night? Not really familiar with Edmonton so any help will be great!

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bunch of us are going to be at "The Locker Room", which is a sports bar at the Ramada Inn on Kingsway. Easy to get in & out with your trailer. right off yellowhead on 124th. cab from there to northlands. Nova right next door too.

Last edited:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
bunch of us are going to be at "the locker room", which is a sports bar at the ramada inn on kingsway. Easy to get in & out with your trailer. Left off yellowhead on 124th. Cab from there to northlands. Nova right next door too.

biggest and best place for you will be bo diddly's bar on 149street in the west end on saturday nite.......... Official snowandmud.com suds nite and also the premierre of the betties video, so there will be lotsa women there :).......... Drink specials for the party for us, and lotsa door prizes and draws........... Bo's has a huge parking lot, so you won't have any trouble gettin' in there

Last edited by a moderator:

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
biggest and best place for you will be bo diddly's bar on 149street in the west end on saturday nite.......... Official snowandmud.com suds nite and also the premierre of the betties video, so there will be lotsa women there :).......... Drink specials for the party for us, and lotsa door prizes and draws........... Bo's has a huge parking lot, so you won't have any trouble gettin' in there

LOL.....ric ric ric....:deadhorse: :D

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

best way to get everybody over to Bo's is to tell everybody your going to the locker room Ric

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I still find it surprising that you guys wanna do the lockerroom after the poor service we all got there..... Saturday nite has an oiler's game against the rangers i believe........ All the betties will be at bo's........... It's a no brainer, you guys!!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
said it before and I'll say it again... I wanna hang out with buds... not listen to betties this and betties that.... pay attention, WHAT WAS THAT??? RICS GOT SPASH POLE????? HUH????

you pick your cult I'll pick my own....

I still find it surprising that you guys wanna do the lockerroom after the poor service we all got there..... Saturday nite has an oiler's game against the rangers i believe........ All the betties will be at bo's........... It's a no brainer, you guys!!!

Reactions: zal

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Services wasn't bad IMO. I do believe everyone managed to get intoxicated a bit.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Plus it's a little easier when they are expecting you.... not sure the locker room is used to a packed house.... this year they know we're commin...

Services wasn't bad IMO. I do believe everyone managed to get intoxicated a bit.

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
said it before and I'll say it again... I wanna hang out with buds... not listen to betties this and betties that.... pay attention, WHAT WAS THAT??? RICS GOT SPASH POLE????? HUH????

you pick your cult I'll pick my own....

Roger That Bogger.
Sat nights objective to hang peeps you don't see other than on the hill, or converse with here. Certainly not to attend a promotional event that has an agenda.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Plus it's a little easier when they are expecting you.... not sure the locker room is used to a packed house.... this year they know we're commin...

I did phone last year, and warned them 3 weeks in advance, and followed up the Wednesday before, when I spoke to them afterwards they informed me that they had some waitresses call in sick, and some that simply did not show for work.

All I'm saying here is make sure someone phones again today or tomorrow to remind them

Top Bottom