best helmet

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking for the best quadding helmet. i wont be sledding just quadding so vents and air flow are important, full face. just wondering what everyone else is wearing pros and cons and who has a good selection. thanks

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Full face would be pretty warm wouldn't it. ?

I wear a motor cross HJC in summer.

Sent from my phone

RobEG

Reaction score
here's my skid lid, i hate the look of most MX helmets but this one stands out as being highly badass made by thor, but not anymore. I've never worn any other helmet, i mean its not like shoes or sunglasses i don't accessorize like I should, need to get something with blue highlights to make my eyes pop..... anyway venting is fine i guess, usually when you feel the need for more venting it means you need to GO FASTER

Last edited:

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try some one and buy the one that fits awkward on your ears and tight on your cheeks. Bright green or yellow.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Full face would be pretty warm wouldn't it. ?

I wear a motor cross HJC in summer.

Sent from my phone

I'm with Medler on this one, I think a full face would be way too warm for the summer, plus I like the brim on mine for helping keep some sun off of my face.

I too run a HJC MX style

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is what I wear in the RZR...not SNELL approved, no visor, nor chin guard...not really good for much, but if I bonk my noggin on the cage getting in, or somebody flicks a bottle cap at the top of my head...I'm covered.

Attachments

• mCghqCQwBUBh0N-J5uxO1wg.jpg
    mCghqCQwBUBh0N-J5uxO1wg.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 108

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
This is what I wear in the RZR...not SNELL approved, no visor, nor chin guard...not really good for much, but if I bonk my noggin on the cage getting in, or somebody flicks a bottle cap at the top of my head...I'm covered.

and you look cool driving in it!

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thats kinda my style...I like it...

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here's my skid lid, i hate the look of most MX helmets but this one stands out as being highly badass made by thor, but not anymore. I've never worn any other helmet, i mean its not like shoes or sunglasses i don't accessorize like I should, need to get something with blue highlights to make my eyes pop..... anyway venting is fine i guess, usually when you feel the need for more venting it means you need to GO FASTER

Been awhile since I bought an mx helmet is this not considered full face anymore? I use to race dirtbikes when I was younger ans this was always referred to as a full face ...

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Been awhile since I bought an mx helmet is this not considered full face anymore? I use to race dirtbikes when I was younger ans this was always referred to as a full face ...

RobEG

Reaction score
Its full face by my understanding
my understanding also says that visors are classified as 'old man helmets' so maybe i'm biased, lol

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
This is what I thought a full face helmet is ,as it covers your whole face

Sent from my phone

RobEG

Reaction score
This is what I thought a full face helmet is ,as it covers your whole face

Sent from my phone

Does that come with a giant windshield for the front of the machine? maybe a gyroscopically stable cup holder and hemorrhoid cream dispenser? lol j/k

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
any helmet that is snell/dot is good....protect the noggin !!!

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Ignore the 509 train your about to get with this thread.. I have tried them all. KLIM is the most ventilated.... BRP has the lightest... But the most comfortable helmet I have worn to date out of all of them is the FOX V4 carbon fiber helmet. SOOOOOOO much nicer than the rest! You dont HAVE to get the carbon fiber one but seriosly... Anyone that has the chance... try that baby on!

Top Bottom