Best helmet

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats the best helmet for someone with glasses tried new glasses that fit in the goggles, they fog up to much when u sweat and hard to clean up when u wipe out. My son has a full face that works well but he doesn't wear glasses so i'm looking for a helmet that would work with the glasses, i'm trying contacts but having trouble.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never did find a good helmet to wear with glasses. I have to wear contacts. Pro vu prescription goggles might be an option for you.

1BIGBADSLVRAM

Reaction score
Smith also sells a frame that your optometrist can make a set of prescription lenses for and it works with there turbo line of goggles

Polaris2012

Reaction score
I use scott OTG (over the glasses) snow goggles and a Fulmer mx helmet. googles and helmet are great but like you my glasses fogged up. My dad gave me some anti fog glasses cleaner and it works great. no more fog. over all though i think just learning and getting use to your contacts is best. you can buy cheap sun glasses and dont have to worry about glasses. they are a pain in the ass! my brother just switched to contacts and im thinking of doing the same

Nonhighwayservice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The new carbon fiber helmet from 509 is supposed to be really good. A couple of my buddies have them and love them.

crosroads

Reaction score
I've had the same issues. I found the skidoo bvs2 modular helmet works good with glasses on. It's good for the flatland when speeds are usually higher. Too warm for the hills. I now have the new motor fist helmet with smith googles for the warm days, which I wear my contacts with as my glasses will fog instantly, and I wear the modular for the colder days, -15 and colder. I find the modular fairly heavy too, long day in the hills and your neck gets sore. The motorfist helmet is nice and light and cool

Kaz Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My constantly fogging glasses is what put me in the chair for laser surgery, AND IT IS THE BEST MONEY I HAVE EVER SPENT IN MY LIFE, PERIOD. I had held off for 12 years after I first heard about the option, having heard some negative stories. What a mistake! It has been over 7 years now and I have absolutely no problems, Gimbel clinic did a great job. AnD another thing, it should not be called surgery, because you have no sensation of a "cut" happening. It is all surface-of-the-eye work, and you can not feel anything, except the cool "bath" of fluids once the 1-2 second of laser triggering has happened.

Laser eye surgery, No fog anymore haha

Top Bottom