Best gloves you like

toyman2k

Reaction score
Website
www.heisertoyota.com
Need some good waterproof gloves. Using ice armor neoprene which work good until you need to take them off and they are all wet. Have 3 pairs to switch out and one warmer insulated pair for my ride there and on way home. Looking at those mechanics gloves / Klim power cross for playing and Klim Klimate for ride in and out.
Also like the Tobe capto undercuff and guanlets. Not so sure about the leather palms yet my others get tore up pretty quick being fabric style. Want to get two nicer pairs.
thanks for any info!!

Xfmontana

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had motorfist wot for last 4yrs loved them got the new klim powder cross and think they are even better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stormtrooper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Need some good waterproof gloves. Using ice armor neoprene which work good until you need to take them off and they are all wet. Have 3 pairs to switch out and one warmer insulated pair for my ride there and on way home. Looking at those mechanics gloves / Klim power cross for playing and Klim Klimate for ride in and out.
Also like the Tobe capto undercuff and guanlets. Not so sure about the leather palms yet my others get tore up pretty quick being fabric style. Want to get two nicer pairs.
thanks for any info!!

The klim powercross are good. Your hands will still get wet but they are good over all. I carry two pair and rotate them drying them under hood. I find my gloves get wet when getting sleds unstuck and moving snow with hands. Should switch them out when doing this but I am too lazy. I have something similar in a Castle, they are garbage. Kind of a neoprene backing with swede palms. Instantly wet. The klim klimate are garbage Imo. They are not warm and the liner is not sewn to the outer palm so it's hard to have good grip. The new doo ones look pretty sweet but very pricy. Can't remember name but they are $200. You can get away with mechanics gloves in spring but not this time of year. There it lots of good ski gloves out there that have nice pads to protect back of hands. You want something with the palm insulation sewn tight to outer palm leather. I carry mitts for the trail ride down. No glove can compare to a good mitt for warmth.

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen some seal skin gloves at campers village they look decent but didn't have my size, they should be water proof. Anyone try these.

My kid has black diamond punisher and really likes them

trailblazer

Reaction score
All leather,insulated work gloves... heat 'em grease 'em up, $15 a pair...as good if not better than $200 brand name stuff...

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

extrmsled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The new doo gloves are awesome over a week of mountain riding this winter
don't even need spares any more
2 of the trips to Revy were deep and tons of stucks
Pricy though

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am really liking the fxr attack lite gloves they are fairly thin mx style glove that still have inusulation

DTH

Reaction score
Picked a pair of the Doo Highmark gloves this year, so far very happy with them...prob best glove I've owned.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
With gloves I tend to stick with ski companies due to the fact they are made to keep yA warm for 30 min chair lift rides with no movement holding on to cold steel rails.

On that note probably the best pair i have ever had were McInleys (sp) they lasted me a good 4+ years and are still my back ups. Now I have a pair of dakine's one year with them and so far very happy

B3ntTw1g

Reaction score
I have the tobe Capto gauntlet gloves and they seem to be holding up great so far I have not needed to switch out gloves yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big nasty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Klim fusion, they have a grip side and a warm side for the trail. Used them 4 yrs before they wore out this yr. Went to a motor fist pair for 1 ride and went and bought another pair of fusions.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have both Klim Powercross and Fusions. Both keep me dry..............but WTF is up with the sizing? Both are large. One set my hands swim in, and the others I can barely get in to. Not impressed with that part, but at least I'm dry.:confused:

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As mentioned already, the ski-doo Highmark gloves I bought this year are hands down the best I've tried yet.

AGGRESIVEZEBRA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for a light weight waterproof glove look for a "pipe glove" for skiing. there usually a neoprene but don't cheap out on them, i got a set of Burton ones and not once have i had them be wet or cold.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tobe caputo, just make sure to waterproof the leather.

The leather was completely soaked the one day from digging, and they were still dry on the inside.

Tobe is onto something.

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a couple pairs of true norths...really liked those gloves and couldnt find something comparble until this yeae...Klim has a new glove called a Sawtelle which is really nice and worth a look

Top Bottom