Best deal on sleds I've seen in along time!!

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take a look at these two beauties!!! :d:d I saw these on Kijiji today and had to share it with all you S&M 'ers. The seller says they need some cosmetic TLC!!! LMAO!! Looks like they were in a demolition derby about 80 years ago?? :d Oh.... and you can take them home today for only $1000.00?? That is "only Today" :d:d What a deal!

:beer::beer:

Attachments

• Ugly pair.jpg
    Ugly pair.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Ugly cat.jpg
    Ugly cat.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Ugly cat 2.jpg
    Ugly cat 2.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Ugly cat 3.jpg
    Ugly cat 3.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 30
  • ugly 4.jpg
    ugly 4.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 359

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes some people are flaked out on selling things, maybe the guy goofed and means the trailer

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take a look at these two beauties!!! :d:d I saw these on Kijiji today and had to share it with all you S&M 'ers. The seller says they need some cosmetic TLC!!! LMAO!! Looks like they were in a demolition derby about 80 years ago?? :d Oh.... and you can take them home today for only $1000.00?? That is "only Today" :d:d What a deal!

8 bills and throw in the trailer..then maybe:d

rwjk0

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think a mouse would even call thoughs things home for the winter!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did you see the one with the 2 o6 summits and an enclosed trailer for 6800 bucks should jump all over that heh. do these guys really think they are fooling anybody?:confused:

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Considering how nice the trailer looks... it looks like someone broke into a salvage yard and stole them.
Anyone missing some lawn ornaments in dewinton?
Threadkiller better check his inventory. $1000 on kijiji, would that hold up as proof for an insurance claim? :d

crm1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i saw them on kijiji as well i just shook my head and i also seen the 2 doo's and eclosed trailer for 6800 and thought wtf?

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

all right ill throw in a new belt

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did you see the pair of v max 4 's with trailer for 10000 seems a little to high those sleds are worth about 2 k each maby

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i bet you couldn't give those things away let alone sell that junk, some peoples kids i tell you.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom