Best boots on the market $250 and under

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of klim addrenalins and they sit in my closet.I much prefer the $65 Herman Survivors from wally world.They weigh half as much and the soles still look new after 2 yrs.You have to spray silicone on them on wet days or they get damp.Best part is they feel like a pair of snekers so you can jump around from side to side effortlesly

white ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had the fxr , sucked! have the newest Klim, great boot if you where a nylon type sock. it wicks the moisture away.
have had wet feet from sweat but they have never been cold.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got the motor fist and like them alot! But I always liked the Dunlop boots super warm and never get wet, just make sure you buy the bama booties to go inside of them there for moister control. You just got to rig up something so your pants don't slide up around them when walking in deep snow!

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just switched from a pair of HMK Highmark Pro LEs that have served me well for probably 6 or 7 years, to a pair of Motorfist Stompers. I really like the fit of the Stomper and how they work on the Polaris Pro boards. Have 3 days on them now and would buy them again. They're well worth the money. No wet feet or cold issues while wearing an Under Armour sock.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hate lace up boots in the winter. I bought a pair of Sorel Alpha Tracs 2 years ago and love them. They have 2 snap buckles and are rated down to -60 f, my feet have never been cold in them, ever.

#

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wear HMK highmark boots I think they're called. Not sure what I paid, they're fairly stiff and have good support for switching from side to side on the sled. If I were to buy new knew I'd prob look into motorist or Klim.

These boots are for sale. $150, in great condition! PM me!

Sent from my mobile telephone

braap braap58

Reaction score
I have was wearing boots that were my dads, but this year I bought some Klim Adrenaline, Different because you can`t move your ankles and they have a slight tilt thing on it if you want to call it that so they are a little goofy walking in.

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found snowboard boots get chewed up faster than actual sledding boots, went through two pairs a snowboard boots in two years. Bought some klim a couple of years ago and there still in great shape.

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found snowboard boots get chewed up faster than actual sledding boots, went through two pairs a snowboard boots in two years. Bought some klim a couple of years ago and there still in great shape.

My HMK's are fine.. Don't get hewed up very badley because I think the bottom is, well made for sled running boards, tougher.

Sent from my mobile telephone

Top Bottom