Best boots on the market $250 and under

jevs28

Reaction score
hey looking for opinions on what boot to get, dont want to spend any more than about 250, anyone had those fxr octane lace ups? a buddy of mine has the klim ones, said they are comfortable and warm but his feet were wet by the end of the day. any recommendations? :beer::cool:cheers!

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think my motor fist where around that price.....I love them and never get wet!

I lied....less than $200 and they have replacable good year soles! lol

Last edited:

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the Klim Adrenaline. I think they were around 225. Love them, warm, super comfortable, and my feet haven't been wet in them yet (except from the inside cause the socks I was wearing were a little too warm).

CatRyder88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the Klim Adrenaline. I think they were around 225. Love them, warm, super comfortable, and my feet haven't been wet in them yet (except from the inside cause the socks I was wearing were a little too warm).

X2 feet have never got wet. This is my third year with the same boots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk when I should be checkin wells!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im on my second pair of HMK pro's,,, noice and light stay dry and warm.....

but a good snowboard boot will be my next purchase they are even lighter and better fitting

the motorfist is too short for my liking its like a hunting/hiking boot and heavy!! but good quality no doubt I love my motorfist pants

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am wearing brp boots for 2 years now and no issues always dry and warm

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wear HMK highmark boots I think they're called. Not sure what I paid, they're fairly stiff and have good support for switching from side to side on the sled. If I were to buy new knew I'd prob look into motorist or Klim.

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have both the Motorfist Stompers and the Klim Adrenaline boots. The Klims have kept my feet warm and dry for three years but the soles are pretty much worn out from kicking the running boards. The Motorist fits like a work boot and has a better feel on the running boards, my feet did get a bit chilly one morning on the trail, but warmed up after some more active riding. If I was buying again I would go with the Motorfist, for the better fit.

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have Klim Arctic Boots and they are very warm. Once I get cold feet I'm cold fully and won't warm up so I never wanted cold/wet feet and these Klim boots do a amazing job. Well worth the money!

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree about the motor fist on how they seem more like a hunting/hiking boot, and not sure how warm they would be on a cold day.
3rd year on my klims and still dry and warm.
Im on my second pair of HMK pro's,,, noice and light stay dry and warm.....

but a good snowboard boot will be my next purchase they are even lighter and better fitting

the motorfist is too short for my liking its like a hunting/hiking boot and heavy!! but good quality no doubt I love my motorfist pants

Walleyehunter

Reaction score
I had a pair of those FXRs with the quick laceup metal hooks. One of those hooks got bent straight out and scratched the crap out of my tunnel on the first ride on a new sled. Very stiff boot. Motorfist or Klim is the way to go. They're made for sledding not snowboarding.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cabellas has fantastic prices on their winter boots. Some have up to 2000g of Thinsulate insulation. I don't personally use them but the guys I know that do won't use anything else.

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had 2 prs of klim adrenalines and they are great no complaints other than breaking them in, I decided to try the motorfist boots this year and love them they were more comfortable right off the bat and have the same amount of thinsalate as my klims, they are waterproof and do seem to breathe a little better than my klims. my only complaint is that i wish the tongue was a little wider. my cousin has the klim arctics and they are very warm but big, bulky and heavy with very poor feeling of the rails. either way you cant go wrong. my personal choice is the motorfist and is based on fit alone. good luck with your choice!

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've always wore snowboard boots. There is much more selection to choose from and different levels of support. I find snowmobile specific boots to be overpriced for what you get...and really for the most part, they are just a glorified snowboard boot. I just bought a new pair of Burton Moto's...they have the perfect support, light, warm and dry...and only cost $150 on sale:cool: Just look for a boot that has a quick lace system and doesn't have the traditional hook lacing - these will shred at your pants and scratch the hell out of the side of your tunnel!!

jevs28

Reaction score
i just bought the same ones(arctic gtx klim). but i paid 225 for them? they may be last seasons boot tho. hopefully they are good! i have had bad luck with gear this year, i have had to replace all of it exept my klim togotees. they are wicked.

Top Bottom