Best bang for ur buck??

PROCLIMB

Reaction score
What's the best clutch kit to purchase I pretty much keep my riding strictly to bc, mostly vale/mcbride but will be doing revy a lot more this year! Just curious who got what and some feedback thx

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's the best clutch kit to purchase I pretty much keep my riding strictly to bc, mostly vale/mcbride but will be doing revy a lot more this year! Just curious who got what and some feedback thx

Team makes a nice kit. If u have a belt burner like mine then clutching is not all I would look into. I'm ordering a whiterad TTCF, 20t top gear, Belanger racing belt guard and rotor cover, mds weights and a team secondary (71-55-.36 helix and a 140/240 red black spring) I chewed thru 8 belts in 1000 miles last year so I'm trying everything not to have to deal with that again. If u don't have a belt burner, I'd just use mds weights and a 20t top gear and call it a day.

PROCLIMB

Reaction score
Msgs weights?? I dunno jack ch!t about clutching Kyle and I also dunno if I have a belt burner, got rid of my 12 got a 13 ltd now so ill let you know in a week when I go to vale

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm no expert either. That's what I was recommended to get. A lot of guys over on snowest are switching to it. Go on team industries website, part number for the clutch kit I'm talking about is 520902. Contact them directly if u don't understand. Ask for glen. Also, I would highly recommend dropping to a 20t top gear while you are at it. Mds weights are awesome. Talk to Steve at mds and he will set you up for where you ride. If u need help installing them contact me. I don't know how much money you're looking at sinking into this thing but if you can swing it, I would contact "whiterad" over on snowest and order up one of his TTCF (total torque control frame). The cats engine vibrate so much that it's causing the clutches to shift out of perfect alignment and that is another contributing factor to heat and belt problems when the engine is under load. It is very reasonably priced. I just put in an order for 2. They will be ready to ship next week. But like I said before, if you don't have any troubles with your sled blowing belts then I'd thank my lucky stars, order a 20t top gear and a set of mds weights and ride the piss out of it. Hope this helps!!

Top Bottom