best all around quad tires.......

dsody

Reaction score
I have a brute 750 and a set of 27" ITP 589's and 28"mudzillas old style but the 589's work good all around and havent showed to much ware on them 2500 km's

green momba

Reaction score
I seen that outlaw has a new radial looks fairly agressive and are fairly light treads come together in the middle for a smooth ride.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the radials are old and discontinued. hear that the executioners run at least an inch short and that the zillas have very soft lug compound which will make them wear out quick.

shmole

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have the Swamp Lites on now....LOVE'em! Went out 2 weeks ago and were the first 4 wheelers out this year and had NO problems. We hit some snow, lots of mud and hard pack....handled everything well!!!

BigDaddyPo

Reaction score
I picked up my executioners a few weeks ago.

10x27 up front, 12x27 in the rear. I was very skeptical about the weight of the tire. Very heavy compared to stock. Upwards of 38lbs per tire. I'm going to weight them soon to get exact numbers.

They really rattle when turning slow, but by slow I mean pushing back and forth on the garage floor. I don't often crawl around at walking speed, cause that's really the only time I notice the lugs. But wind the 800 up, and they feel very smooth.

Traction is unbelievable. Night and day above the stockers, which are arguably the best stock tire out there, so that in itself was impressive. I've hit some big mud holes, and the quad feels like it could almost idle through them, but then what fun is that. You can throw a lot of mud with these things. TIme to get some fender extensions, I think. The tread pattern still lets you power the back end out around corners without catching edges. They ride very well on hard pack as well.

The lugs a fairly stiff. One of the stiffest, I would say. Hope they last a while. We'll see. As for size, they do measure a little small. My 27's measure in at 26.5" at 7psi. Too bad they don't make a 28". I did need spacers for the fronts though. I flipped the tie rods underneath, but the tire was only 1/16" away from the steering arm on the strut. Contemplated leaving as-is, but started to imagine stuff getting wedged between the tire and arm, and breaking something. Oh, and awsome bead protection.

I'll have to start racking up the miles and do a follow up on them.

Hopes this helps someone.

rocketron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love my Mud Bugs. Really hard to beat them in most conditions. Don't wear too bad if you stay off the pavement.

H.C.

Reaction score
Bighorns or the Terra Cross work awesome on the Brutes with IRS

wolverineguy

Reaction score
my brother runs mudzillas on his BF and they are wicked fairly light really deap lugs and they clean out well

Attachments

• zllas.jpg
    zllas.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 89
  • devans.jpg
    devans.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 76
Top Bottom