Best 800 xm can

Sleds

Reaction score
Hey guys looking for a loud and clear can for in the deep powder in the mountains:cool:

zed899

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive read around here that the ggb mountain can is supposed to be stupid loud, like almost too loud. They look like they are well made aswell.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Are they loud I would like to get one that is loud

There are some stupid loud sleds out there and for what it is worth most people who have to listen to the real loud noise don't like it.

The low rumble or bark of the MBRP, TheThing, SLP, or a few of the other "normal cans" when WOT is used is acceptable of most mountain riders. The obnoxiously loud is not.......IMHO

snowthing

Reaction score
i would have to say go with a specialty can. not overly loud when on the trail or cruising but has a nice crisp bark when you open it up!

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I jut bought the HPS for the Etec AND LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice low rumble on trail and idle, opens right up with a deep scream at wot!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome response and picked up a few HP in the MID!!!!

A bit Pricey, BUT the quality and the exceptional workmanship, as well as the fit and finish is all worth it!!!!!!!

160.jpg

195 - YouTube

http://youtu.be/sx-edEG1EXM

Last edited:

Sask Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My carbon fibre can is stupid loud at wot but ok at lower rpm. Guys cringe st the top of the hill as you crest. 2.8lbs . Runs perfect with the etec with no burbs or chokes.

I didnt know it was that bad at the top or i wouldnt have bought it. But the etec runs good with it so i dont want to experiment .

www.carbonsledparts.com

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To bad a Polaris Pro muffler wouldn't work. Very light and quite. lol Why in the hell can't BRP build one the same instead of a anvil with holes in each end.:nono:

mxz800x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my carbon fibre is very loud.. Same as sask sledder,by the sounds of it. i have one ordered for my 2014 xm

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It doesnt seem to popular but i have the Bikeman Performance Can. The race one and seems to work great and I'm told from the other xm riders in my crew it was louder then there mbrp. I have their y-pipe to but havnt put it on.

Top Bottom