Before I get it dirty...

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you will like it...^^ .... under the fenders and on front end parts and rear spray it on ... wet it down... dont rub it off... on the plastic spray on and lightly wipe around... does an excellent job... just make sure you take your seat off and just clean it normally... this stuff will make you slide like a bugger....lol ... mite even kill yourself by sliding off your machine unless its a sxs... then its nice to do the seats...

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you will like it...^^ .... under the fenders and on front end parts and rear spray it on ... wet it down... dont rub it off... on the plastic spray on and lightly wipe around... does an excellent job... just make sure you take your seat off and just clean it normally... this stuff will make you slide like a bugger....lol ... mite even kill yourself by sliding off your machine unless its a sxs... then its nice to do the seats...
I will spray passenger seat of my rzr,,,:)

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he will slip in there like butter then... and maybe exit as quick if Val takes a sharp corner or puts it on its side to far.... sliip out like a peeled egg... lol

..tighten that seat belt up good... hehe

Top Bottom