Been a while...but I think I'm back? (lol)

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
Took a break from sledding the past few years but I'm thinking it's time to get back into it now but with the family this time. Kids are 7 & 10 now and I just moved to an acreage south of Calgary. Going to start looking for a clean pair of sleds that I can ditch bang around here on, and something I can take to the hills once in a while. Planning to start the kids out with some trails around Cataract or maybe Atlas this winter.

Hope you're all keeping well and should be sticking my nose in here from time to time.

Cheers...Graeme

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Yes, welcome back. Although it is not a "ditch banger, I have a lady driven 2013 XMX Summit listed in the classifieds that is a very clean sled.

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure you meant ditch?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He needs to find a ditch pickle

uploadfromtaptalk1409144689702.jpg

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
Glen,

Building another 55 now and working to close a deal on the black and silver car which will send it to California next month. Looks like a done deal at this point.

I've missed sledding, and now that I can ride from my back door...I can hold out no longer. :cool:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome back Greame, if we get some good local snow. I'd come out for a rip with ya ;)

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
Can't rip until I find some decent sleds. Been looking hard, but most anything decent has been long track. Might end up buying some new ones if I don't find something in the next month. Who got all the decent 144 machines? Let a couple go peoples! :)

Top Bottom