Bearings

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any stronger or more reliable bearings for an ATV other then the ones you buy from the dealer? I have 3 Honda's and one Yamaha,and i need to change out at least 2 times a year.

BigRed800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ride a polaris 2006 approx 2000mi just did the bearings this year must have had good luck with something not sure of stronger ones keep checking the post lots of people have good info on s and m

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a visit to your local Commercial Bearing or BC Bearing, Take your old bearings and seals with you and they should be able to supply you with what you need.
Many industrial supply stores will have bearings and seals also.
You will find that bearings from these places will be more economical than the ATV stealers.

Garryese

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any stronger or more reliable bearings for an ATV other then the ones you buy from the dealer? I have 3 Honda's and one Yamaha,and i need to change out at least 2 times a year.

If your going through bearing twice a year, I'd be looking at the seals or the surface the seals ride on as the root cause.

All Balls makes bearing and seal kits for Hondas and Yamahas for about one thrid the cost of the OEM parts. If there is a N2 dealer nearby, they also make decent kits.

Being your from Alaska, Parts Unliimted might be better than Part Canada or BC bearing.

Reaction score
aright thanks for the info everyone,i will look into the places named...
i do alota work and riding with my bikes and so their used on a daily basis,from tundra to gravel they are really worked and i think over loaded with weight on a steady basis

Top Bottom