Bear Berry Poker Rally - July 31, 2011

Gettin' Muddy

Reaction score
Well last year I had heard that it would be the last poker rally because of insurance reasons for the sfd but that is only the travelling word

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well last year I had heard that it would be the last poker rally because of insurance reasons for the sfd but that is only the travelling word

I hope that's just rumor. So far, that has been my favorite rally.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just spoke to Patty at the SVFD and the rally is a go,it was never in doubt.July 31 and she is going to let me know what time registration is.she thought it was 9 am but not for sure.I will let you all know.

Gettin' Muddy

Reaction score
I just spoke to Patty at the SVFD and the rally is a go,it was never in doubt.July 31 and she is going to let me know what time registration is.she thought it was 9 am but not for sure.I will let you all know.

your the man, thank you!

Gettin' Muddy

Reaction score
unsure of any website but it is held roughly 30 mins away from sundre, alberta near a small town known as bearberry.... there are directions the entire way once your past sundre and those signs just say "SFD Poker Rally" with an arrow in the direction of travel

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can contact the svfd at 403-638-4044 for more info.Last I heard speaking to patty was registration at 10 am.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i went for a ride on may long weekend in the sundre area, not far from bearberry... i had some time on my hands, so unstead of turning left to go to where i was meeting people, i drove to beerberry... nice place.. looks like some excellent riding...

if anyone is going, that i know or have ridden with, let me know... right now i want some other ideas where to ride cause the club is doing there ride in the caroline area for the August long and i just want some more choices..

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sundre Fire Department

This is from svfd poster

Sunday, July 31, 2011
Registration from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Poker Hands = 1 for $10 OR 5 for $40
Raffle Prizes Self Contained Camping Food Concession
18 km West of Sundre on Hwy 584 – Follow the signs
TRAIL IS APPROX. 60 KM LONG AND MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR NOVICE RIDERS
For more information, please call Fire Hall @ 403-638-4044 or Marty @ 403-638-3328
Alberta Sustainable Resources requests that all machines be washed prior to going on the trails and that all units are registered

hedge

Reaction score
Mark, I'm likely going on this one. We have a seasonal camping spot near sundre so I want to find somewhere to ride and this seems like a way to find the trails.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mark, I'm likely going on this one. We have a seasonal camping spot near sundre so I want to find somewhere to ride and this seems like a way to find the trails.

NO.NO don't go you won't like it .It is muddy and wet with lots of steep hills ,rivers to cross ,trappers cabin and the mud ,did I mention the mud!!!!

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NO.NO don't go you won't like it .It is muddy and wet with lots of steep hills ,rivers to cross ,trappers cabin and the mud ,did I mention the mud!!!!

ya, maybe i should'nt..........LMAO ( mud !:eek: ...well better be 80km per hr mud!:d

anyways, Mike.... that maybe sounds ok.. its a touch too early to say 100% cause of work load... there is no peace in the hardwood and tile industry! lol..

but its on my radar... so let you know, ok?

gladerunner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

if its the same trail as last year...piece of cake...remember they have the 'chicken way' for the rookies

Gettin' Muddy

Reaction score
I do roughly 90% of my riding exactly where this rally is held and the trails are great out by trappers cabin and the hills only get worse the more people that go up them, so with 300+ quads and maybe some bikes i can see these rocky hills becoming even more rutted out

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just in case there is some misunderstanding I was joking!!!!! This is a great rally.i ride there all the time.

Gettin' Muddy

Reaction score
Just in case there is some misunderstanding I was joking!!!!! This is a great rally.i ride there all the time.

i knew you were joking but all joking aside it can actually get really hairy up there after the rally lol but im so stoked for what do you ride doorfx?

Top Bottom