Bear Bangers

mountainbigbull

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just cringe every time a sledder or quader says go buy something at mec. Please buy your stuff at Calbelas or bass pro or the like. When you buy stuff at mec some of your money goes directly in to programs that in turn shut down our areas that we ride. This is fact not bs. Please think about were you spend your money!!

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
Just had the weirdest dream last night about a bear attacking me in my sleep while tenting. After fighting him off I somehow got ahold of a bear banger and managed to shoot him in the mouth right down his throat. Bang end of bear.

MRC Midfield should carry them. Think they are white casings and come in packs of 6. Not sure the price though.

Sent from my old skool iPhone 3G

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just had the weirdest dream last night about a bear attacking me in my sleep while tenting. After fighting him off I somehow got ahold of a bear banger and managed to shoot him in the mouth right down his throat. Bang end of bear.

MRC Midfield should carry them. Think they are white casings and come in packs of 6. Not sure the price though.

Sent from my old skool iPhone 3G

What kind of bear was it? Was it an eastern bear, a southern bear or a western bear northern bear? Lol.

wHAT KIND OF BEAR WAS IT?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
speaking about bears, what's this I heard about a bear in Brooks? Apparently grabbed a small dog and was carrying it away and the owner caught up to the bear, punched it in the nose and rescued the dog.....

Isn't Brooks sort of on the bald arse prairie?????

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
speaking about bears, what's this I heard about a bear in Brooks? Apparently grabbed a small dog and was carrying it away and the owner caught up to the bear, punched it in the nose and rescued the dog.....

Isn't Brooks sort of on the bald arse prairie?????

Prairie or desert take your pic of how you want to describe it...but havent heard anything of this story, but will keep my ears open...

iamcanadian

Reaction score
I know that Camper's Village carries them, even thought they aren't advertised... I would assume it's the same for the other stores.

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i don't want a bear banger.........make mine a bear boomer!!!!!!!!!!

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like an illegal 15-18 shot 9mm clip, got any spares?

Top Bottom