Beacon

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
always a good idea to check to make sure any beacon is working each and every time you go out. and practice lots.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
becon reviews is a informative site,
for some reason I can't get the link to work and my patience is wearing thin from trying on my phone, can someone please attach it

Last edited:

AGGRESIVEZEBRA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the tracker 3 and ride with people with the Ortovox. I like the T3 a little more for the size and ease of use. aswell super easy to do updates on just plug it into your computer and your pretty much done.

chedder

Reaction score
Good thing I read this as it showed me that my ortovox s1+ is recalled. Thanks guys.

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a new beacon this year and was gonna buy a tracker 2 but cycle works had the 3 on for the same price, love the 3 super easy to use and it is a nice size. Tested it last trip up and it works great. Even multiple burials are straight forward.

Redrock Kustoms

Reaction score
Don't cheap out on a tranceiver! A good one retails for 450+ Look for one with upgradeable firmware. The Mammut Pulse Barryvox has some great easy to navigate features not available on lesser Transeivers (Beacons). If your running an analog only device its time to upgrade.

Turn cellphones to Airplane mode when riding.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked up two Tracker 3s for the kids. May get one for myself yet and retire the old Pieps. See how they work before I get a third one.

Top Bottom