Maybe if we keep this one a little bit cleaner. Not this clean but cleaner

woman_smoking.jpg

oldlady.jpg

Last edited:

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rosaliesbikini.jpg

...............still too tame???????????

Last edited:

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think we are getting better..................

kassandra5.jpg

D

dragonrydr

here is the new guys contribution!

Attachments

• daisy-fuentes-760227842-buyuk.jpg
    daisy-fuentes-760227842-buyuk.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 70
T

Timed Trench

nice. in the same thread started with little kids on the beach, you and others post half dressed women....... and men.

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
helps if you know the back story............

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if this is suposed to take over for JBBs beer and babes it sucks!why couldnt they just delete the iffy pics and leave it go,but like most fun someone has to B^tch and ruin it for us all.god forbid they might see some scantly clad woman and they could tell by the first few pixs what it was about and leave the thread but no that wouldnt do they have to make a big deal out of it and get it gone,if there worried about there kids they can find way worse on the interweb way easier if thats what they are lookin for,I dont no what everyone gets for cable but theres worse on tv.Im not one to vent on here and its a great site for getting info and sharing good times and great pixs but it was nice to see that thread everydy to see what was new.Thats it im done.LOL

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Well if this is suposed to take over for JBBs beer and babes it sucks!why couldnt they just delete the iffy pics and leave it go,but like most fun someone has to B^tch and ruin it for us all.god forbid they might see some scantly clad woman and they could tell by the first few pixs what it was about and leave the thread but no that wouldnt do they have to make a big deal out of it and get it gone,if there worried about there kids they can find way worse on the interweb way easier if thats what they are lookin for,I dont no what everyone gets for cable but theres worse on tv.Im not one to vent on here and its a great site for getting info and sharing good times and great pixs but it was nice to see that thread everydy to see what was new.Thats it im done.LOL

a-men brother.....god forbid anyone should have fun.....or have to personally censor what their kids see on the net, lets just ruin the content for the rest rather than take personal responsibility for what our kids read......bogger has 4 kids for example has he once complained about content........NO, he watches what his kids do as see....i'm not sayin i'm just sayin

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup, that is the whole point, there is no substitute for the real thing. They say Beers and Babes will be back. I hope sooooo

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice. in the same thread started with little kids on the beach, you and others post half dressed women....... and men.

There was a point to the thread...as Dever said, there's a backstory...sorry if you were misled by the first posts and offended by the latter.
You see people in the grocery store in my 'beach town' with a heck of a lot less on than these pics!!! I like to add some visual pleasure for my fellow female (and gay male :) ) S&Mers just to mix it up a little!!! That's why the guys wanted the thread back...to keep the eye candy where it belongs as it's not for everyone!!! Beer and Babes is Back...better stay out of there Timed Trench...these were tame compared to what you find in there!!! All within the rules, of course ;)
Again, sorry if you were offended by my post.

Top Bottom