Be Extreme Contest weekly winner is Kevin Dinner

Extreme Velocity

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Be Extreme Contest weekly winner is Shawn Dinner

Shawn is the Dec. 10 weekly winner. He gets the new Sled Heads 3 DVD plus a chance to win the grand prize - a feature in Sled Heads 4 and over $1000 in prizes!

We only have two more drawings left! You can enter each week one time. To enter...Tahoe Films, LTD

Last edited:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shawn is the Dec. 10 weekly winner. He gets the new Sled Heads 3 DVD plus a chance to win the grand prize - a feature in Sled Heads 4 and over $1000 in prizes!

We only have two more drawings left! You can enter each week one time. To enter...Tahoe Films, LTD

Do you mean Shawn Dinner as per your website?
woooo hoooo thats me
I hope I win the spot in your next film, you will not be dissapointed, i will shred the sickest shiat we can find, PLUS MY ENTOURAGE OF AT LEAST 3 HOTTIES will attend and I am sure you will invite back lol...
thanks for the video cant wait to see it!
p.s. how do I claim the prize?
p.p.s. can I enter again and will it increase the odds of me getting into the final draw for the SPOT in SLED HEADS 4
SLED HEAD 4 EVER

Extreme Velocity

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Do you mean Shawn Dinner as per your website?
woooo hoooo thats me
I hope I win the spot in your next film, you will not be dissapointed, i will shred the sickest shiat we can find, PLUS MY ENTOURAGE OF AT LEAST 3 HOTTIES will attend and I am sure you will invite back lol...
thanks for the video cant wait to see it!
p.s. how do I claim the prize?
p.p.s. can I enter again and will it increase the odds of me getting into the final draw for the SPOT in SLED HEADS 4
SLED HEAD 4 EVER

yes,you are the winner...been crazy getting Mountains & Mud 3 out....shipping from the factory today.

email me your name and mailing address and I will send out your vid while I'm in Revy next week. thomas@tahoefilms.com

Top Bottom