Bcsf

brian h

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The BCSF has a posting of reports of people riding in caribou closures in Blue River and Cameron Ridge areas..
This will make it possibly harder for the clubs to keep riding areas open and conservation officers will be stepping up there game.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The BCSF has a posting of reports of people riding in caribou closures in Blue River and Cameron Ridge areas..
This will make it possibly harder for the clubs to keep riding areas open and conservation officers will be stepping up there game.

its happening more and more, Growing sport being crowded into shrinking riding areas. Its not going to get better unfortunately. You would be surprised who the culprits are too

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People need to get out of the "me" thought process. Tracks leave evidence. I think I have a pretty good idea who the demographic is as well Sean.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Around here it was almost exclusively locals that knew better and did it anyway. Since the government has now moved all our surviving Caribou in the South Selkirks and South Purcells to Revelstoke....but left our closures in place to protect nothing....I no longer give a rats azz about our compliance. :rant:

Top Bottom