BCA Float Compressed air cylinder 0psi?!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a BCA Float22 airbag at the beginning of the season and I check the Cylinder pressure today and it reads 0 psi, Never been fired and was full at the beginning of the season. Not sure how long its been empty as this is the first time I looked. I thought these things were low maintenance, but I guess Ill now be checking that Daily. Regardless it shouldn't do that. Any one know WTF happened? Where in Revy fills these? Thanks:beer:

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was on the trigger cable on some of them. Don't think it involved the cylinder losing pressure though.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
isnt there some recalls on those BCA bags................anyone?

Yea I heard about a recall, wasn't sure if it had any thing to do with the Cylinder though?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should contact your dealer they will fix for free, I believe there was an issue with o-ring or something slowly loosing pressure.

My dealer is 6 hours away, so I have to figure it out in Revy preferably. Thanks though. I think Ruff Country sells BCA. Maybe I'll see if they can help me out.:beer:

Johnny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We might b heading to Revy for a scoot on thur-sun, bca distributor lives fairly close to me, if you havent got it figured out locally, we may b able to run one up for you. Just give BCA a call theve been super with our gear needs.

zed899

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was a voluntary recall for the trigger cable, nothing to do with it leaking. If you have issues with BCA I would suggest contacting them directly, they are excellent to deal with, they take safety very seriously.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We might b heading to Revy for a scoot on thur-sun, bca distributor lives fairly close to me, if you havent got it figured out locally, we may b able to run one up for you. Just give BCA a call theve been super with our gear needs.

Cool thanks! I think I should be able to get it figured out here, but if not that would be awesome:beer:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was a voluntary recall for the trigger cable, nothing to do with it leaking. If you have issues with BCA I would suggest contacting them directly, they are excellent to deal with, they take safety very seriously.

If a dealer cant solve the problem I may do that. I ride every day though, so I kinda need to figure this out ASAP. Thanks

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So just called BCA and they are sending me a new cylinder at no cost to me and will be here with in a few days. Great customer service,, thanks BCA!

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rough country does refill them ......had mine prematurely blow off while rolling a sled

I wish I could say it was my first time but it wasnt

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got one filled today from rough country Aswell. Apparently these need a slow fill which takes approximately 20 min. So if you take it to your local dive shop like my buddies does in Calgary maybe you should educate them on how to fill the canisters. Thanks Greg at rough country for knowing your products.

Top Bottom