bca canister refill

f7sp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking to get my canisters refilled in edm, i see theres that paintball place on 90 ave and 48th st, is there anywhere else?

f7sp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure. a previous post was 5 bucks. i'm just thinkin a scuba shop might be better . is there a difference?

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the paint ball shop on 83 st and argil fills them think its $6-$8 only problem is you need to bring the new o-ring with you as they dont stock them but when i spoke with the shop owner he said if they fill these more often he'll start stocking the orings

f7sp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just had 5 bottles filled at paintball action games in edm. As said before was 5 bucks. My firefighter buddy said to make sure they fill them slow so the bottles don't heat up. They were pretty warm, but I'll keep an eye on them and bring them back if they lose any pressure. They also didn't replace the o rings. Said they are fine to be used more than once. Not sure if this is a concern or not. Info?

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just had 5 bottles filled at paintball action games in edm. As said before was 5 bucks. My firefighter buddy said to make sure they fill them slow so the bottles don't heat up. They were pretty warm, but I'll keep an eye on them and bring them back if they lose any pressure. They also didn't replace the o rings. Said they are fine to be used more than once. Not sure if this is a concern or not. Info?
I have heard the o ring needs to be replaced every time safer than sorry. it only takes all of 5 min to do.

Top Bottom