BC to close sledding all together!

fynnigan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The state of repair on a lot of bridges on old forest service roads is going to close a lot of areas in the north east. Permits and engineering to rebuild or replace, and cost , crazy. And just cutting a trail around , isn’t possible in some key places

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
9e18acb3b2444e120d9286d06c6a8bd6.jpg

Loud can done lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Riding with you would be like.

Attachments

• 314E14FA-23E7-4B9F-B477-AE255C2A9E78.png
    314E14FA-23E7-4B9F-B477-AE255C2A9E78.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 68

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Attended a meeting last John Hawkings(executive director of rec sites and trails) did a presentation. Lots of government talk about how Rec sites and trails is changing way it oversees recreation on crown land. Not alot of real info but a big part of the process is with first Nations, he mentioned it quite a few times about the election in October.
I would bet the NDP is going to force the new agreement with first Nations through before he gets punted in October.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Attended a meeting last John Hawkings(executive director of rec sites and trails) did a presentation. Lots of government talk about how Rec sites and trails is changing way it oversees recreation on crown land. Not alot of real info but a big part of the process is with first Nations, he mentioned it quite a few times about the election in October.
I would bet the NDP is going to force the new agreement with first Nations through before he gets punted in October.
It sure is sad when shitty govt’s do that kind of stuff on their way out the door, try to change as much as possible because they know their time here is done…
I just think of Shannon Phillips/Racheal Not-head and their pipe dream of the expanded Castle mountain park BS….

Top Bottom