BC Campgrounds help

butters

Reaction score
So camping season is coming up quick, doing searches on revelstoke, sicamous, salmon arm, golden camping areas and I am coming up with very little for results. I am guessing the great campsites need no advertisement. Anyone have any favourites they are willing to share?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have heard good things about the blanket creek provincial campground south of revelstoke we drove through looks nice
they have a swimming lake and a short walk to the blanket creek falls lots of space between the campsites as well

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are u looking for in a campground??

Canyon springs is nice, East of revy

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
We've stayed at the Golden Eco Adventure Ranch twice now. We have a very large rig, and they've easily accommodated us both times. And both times we've watch hang gliders fly in from the top of the mountain and land there. They're facilities building is second to none.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We've stayed at the Golden Eco Adventure Ranch twice now. We have a very large rig, and they've easily accommodated us both times. And both times we've watch hang gliders fly in from the top of the mountain and land there. They're facilities building is second to none.

Great site if you like the Mosquitoes.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mosquitos are there if they're also everywhere else. Last summer there were almost none.

I realize that. You mustn't have seen their sign in the office about the mosquitoes.:)

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We've stayed at Redstreak Campground just outside of Radium before. If you have kids there is lots to do for them including the hotsprings and great golfing nearby. Its great for a 4-5 day stay.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are you looking at to stay in a Private campground, Provincial or Forestry campgrounds? For the later two you can go on the BC Government web site and they have a list of campgrounds which I believe include Forestry ones.

So camping season is coming up quick, doing searches on revelstoke, sicamous, salmon arm, golden camping areas and I am coming up with very little for results. I am guessing the great campsites need no advertisement. Anyone have any favourites they are willing to share?

Marmot MB

Reaction score

Scotch creek. Outside of Chase is amazing !

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

butters

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies and keep them coming! I'll do some research tonight on the ones mentioned. As for what I am looking for, I'm spoiled and need power, and looking for lake or river front, I know that's going to be hard to find. All the help is appreciated

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you want lake view and power then Pierre's Point or Sandy Point 10 mins west of Salmon Arm or Harolds Park (Provincial) about 1/2 hr from Salmon Arm.

Thanks for the replies and keep them coming! I'll do some research tonight on the ones mentioned. As for what I am looking for, I'm spoiled and need power, and looking for lake or river front, I know that's going to be hard to find. All the help is appreciated

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahhh. Gotcha. Nope. Didn't see anything.

Don't remember the exact wording but something along the lines of no refunds for mosquitoes. I guess they are know for the mosquitoes and I for one can attest to that.

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I stay at smokey bear across the hwy from peeks just outside revy every August long, the outdoor pool is nice when it's +36

Top Bottom