BC and Alberta Peace Region Maps

techgreg

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you all know that I started a web site for all us up in the BC and Alberta Peace Regions. It's free, and I bought and paid for the domain name and web hosting so there's no ads either. The only thing I ask in return from you all is that you send in some GPS data every so often to help keep the site up to date and growing.

Don't forget to "like" the site on Facebook too please!

Enjoy!
Gregg

Last edited:

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey great resource thanks.... just fyi you may want to team up with Town of High Prairie and MD of Big Lakes... they held a mapping contest this year for people to input their favorite trails. They are looking to increase atv users to this area for tourism... There are a lot of great areas up here... from sand dunes and sandy trails in open pine forests to hills and deep mud...

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great info. I would love to work with you in developing these maps. I know a lot of the areas around g.p, and south like the back of my hand. I will be in touch with a few maps I've made for myself...

techgreg

Reaction score
Hey great resource thanks.... just fyi you may want to team up with Town of High Prairie and MD of Big Lakes... they held a mapping contest this year for people to input their favorite trails. They are looking to increase atv users to this area for tourism... There are a lot of great areas up here... from sand dunes and sandy trails in open pine forests to hills and deep mud...

Thanks for the tip 'something', I will check that out in the spring :)

Top Bottom