Battenfelder ATV Rodeo

TommyTongue

Reaction score
Anybody ever been to this weekend in Battenfelder???...

If so is it worth going..???

Do you need a full team to go and is anybody interested in maybe getting a team to go?

web site is: http://www.battenfelderatvrodeo.com

I was thinking of going but my team is all away working that weekend..:(

Will not be taking it seriously. More just for fun and to get out and about with my rzr :beer::beer::bike::beer::beer::D

Thanks....

summitguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It awesome best place to see all the hoped up can am .. Not sure but I'm guessing it may be full now . Sunday is drag racing and the big boys come out to play

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there are some trails out in the muskeg to ride on. pretty good to watch as there are some cool rides and events u don't see elsewhere. the staging area is for event riders only and no riding around campsite. the events are quad only. gonna be another blast! the drags are fantastic also on sunday

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
done the rodeo for 5 years now... no its not full...there are like 12 teams of 4 registrated..room for 21 teams ..... single riders are welcomed... lots of the times there are enough to put another team together... when at the rodeo.. there really is no pleasure riding at the rodeo grounds... if you come early like before 4 pm Friday night then you can practice on the xc course... no practice in the mud pits cause they are prepped...yuu really have no time to go for a pleasure ride....

Last edited:
Top Bottom