Banned???? WTF does it mean?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I've met LHF but I've never been in the same room with willie

it makes me laugh that peeps think willy is someone else. especially that he is one of the mods or a friend of the mods....how come no one thinks LHF is an alter?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
WOW you should have 3 girls names...... Take you ball and go home them......

Exactly. And until the grader(mods) get on this road and remove the washboard(the resident moron) we may as well check out other roads(forums). Met some real good people from this site. but as long as the admins allow their buddies alter to continue I may as well check MIMB or highlifter.

Timber_12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And another perfect example of a thread gone astray. I think that's the thing that really PO's people when they used to come here. It used to be that you couldn't ask a question about anything without it being turned into a doo vs poo vs AC vs yam fest. Now it's every thread turns into a willy-a-thon.

If you seriously think that this site isn't going downhill very fast, maybe go through the member list, delete all the members that have never posted and haven't been on in years because they aren't real members anyways, and have a look at all the memebers that used to post on here and haven't for months if not longer. Then ask yourself just how good you think this site is. It used to be a site that you could ask a question and get knowledgable people respond. Now you get a$$hats like willy on here. For the longest time it was LHF. Before that the doolaide crew. And the mods just let them run with it. And in reponse the good knowledgable people have run too.

Seriously....... Banning someone and then letting them back in acting as they have before is one of the dumbest things. It's like disciplining a kid and then immediately giving him whatever he asks for.

Look at the number of users that still come and post. You would think that would be clue enough to re-evaluate your ban theory.

Assaulter13

Reaction score
Seriously? You lecture about threads gone astray and then go on this rant? Seriously?

I appreciate the spirit of your post - but you are just as guilty as all those that you have accused.

The Interweb is a seriously bad place to hang out -- there are all sorts of opinions and such -- get over it. When a thread goes off sideways? Get over it and find some humour in the posts - or start a new thread. It is heartbreaking I know - but there is a word.............

Perspective.

Keep that and you will be fine.

Ohhhh what was the original topic of this thread again............. can someone please remind me.......

Willy is not the only problem on this forum -- there are far too many ppl that take posts seriously.

This is supposed to be fun right?

LOL!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom