Bankruptcy questions

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAHA I talked to this guy that is selling that truck told him good luck selling it he said it would sell fast as I laughed and walked away it was at the World of Wheels in Calgary

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nearly half of Canadians on the brink of insolvency, survey finds

http://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/nearly-h...he-brink-of-insolvency-survey-finds-1.1414488

This has been a known fact for a number of years but do people do anything about it ? Nope
What does the governments do of any strips it seems ? Keep raising taxes in one way or another .
Even being being careful and watching your spending it’s getting tougher to keep anything .
People strike for more and more money but it’s not the wages it’s the taxes on everything that’s the problem!! IMO

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This has been a known fact for a number of years but do people do anything about it ? Nope
What does the governments do of any strips it seems ? Keep raising taxes in one way or another .
Even being being careful and watching your spending it’s getting tougher to keep anything .
People strike for more and more money but it’s not the wages it’s the taxes on everything that’s the problem!! IMO
Lower interest rates and increased taxes.

They basically are funding themselves and knowingly hanging taxpayers out to dry.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The odds will be not in our favor.

Just wondering with all of this BS going on, who is the person or groups of people sitting around thinking to themselves “got them”.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotboost said it looks like someone beat me to it. Guess I’ll have to wait for the next great deal. (Sarcasm)

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Despite some of the comments in this thread, I hope for your sake your mental health stays level. I always scoffed at the mental health initiatives. In the past year I've know two people who had developed severe mental health issues. Still don't understand it well, but having some first hand experience, its scary stuff. Talk to someone who is experienced in this and don't be scared to.

As a FYI, work permits are still available for some. I applied and recieved 3 permits for employees this morning.

I was talking to my wife about this yesterday. With the ecomony and low interest rates being low for nearly a decade, there is alot of people who likely have gotten very comfortable in this climate and have never really had to go through any financial stress. The next 2-3 months will be very interesting and will be a reset for alot of people. It's unfortunate it needs to come to this, but we may all learn to appreciate the simple things again. I already am...

Top Bottom