bank cards

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just about lost some money some jerk try to use a fake atm card on my account thank god for the security at the Royal Bank shut my card number down it came as surprise to me 7 in moring when i try use my card and it didn't work it all work out in the end be very carefully with your card

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just about lost some money some jerk try to use a fake atm card on my account thank god for the security at the Royal Bank shut my card number down it came as surprise to me 7 in moring when i try use my card and it didn't work it all work out in the end be very carefully with your card

Twice last year Visa called with fraud alerts, they had to cancel my card and send me a new one. Once I was in Florida and once in Quebec, talk about a pain in the ass.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad you didnt loose any money and the banks are doing a good job of stopping this.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Twice last year Visa called with fraud alerts, they had to cancel my card and send me a new one. Once I was in Florida and once in Quebec, talk about a pain in the ass.

man you get around, florida yes, but quebec?:beer:

Last edited:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had it on my credit card awhile back some lady got my number and bought $700 worth of stuff at camping world. Talk about a big suprise when I opened the bill. Thank god the company was will to work with me and they dropped the charge cause they had the ladys name.

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
Had my card through Servus cancelled last Thursday. Couldn't get any info from them either on where it could have been compromised other than they are under investigation by the RCMP. Pain in the arse cause I never carry cash. Broke for 24 hrs at work. Had to get my boss to drive me to a neighboring town to get a new one.

Bill Daley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
chips do make them a bit more secure.Also if you break the norm and go south notify them you are going.I had the same thing happen because I didn't and they thought someone else was trying to use it.

Ozzy421

Reaction score
if you travel, call the bank/ credit card carrier and let them know the dates and where you will be travelling, then they will not cancel the card for suspected fraud. Some banks and credit card companies will automatically cancel your card if it is used out of your normal region

tip, dont sign your name on the card, print "ASK FOR ID"

Top Bottom