Baja 1000 in November!

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a read on this article.. Team UXC is competing in the Baja 1000 race in November... at the end of the acticle it actually explains how hard this race is and how long.. its crazy! Mike Penland has won it 5 times.. I bow to that man...lol anyways... have a read.. Micheal Swift is the one on this team that I am friends with...interesting and I cant wait to follow the results... Team UXC Racing to Compete in SCORE Baja 1000

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah its a pretty cool Race. On my list of things I want to do. Big Money to race especially in the unlimited classes.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah its a pretty cool Race. On my list of things I want to do. Big Money to race especially in the unlimited classes.

Yeah, me too! I don't care if I come in last place or even finish - I just wanna cross it off my bucket list.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lets save up some money and I am sure we can get some sponsers.. we will drive down there... and race.. need a year to plan it too.. would be a blast and definetly a feat..lol ohhh we better start to work out now! cause we got to be in shape for this! lmao

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lets save up some money and I am sure we can get some sponsers.. we will drive down there... and race.. need a year to plan it too.. would be a blast and definetly a feat..lol ohhh we better start to work out now! cause we got to be in shape for this! lmao

I actually want to race it in a Class A buggy. Now that is going to cost me around a million to do the race. I don't have that kind of spare money kicking around right now. But I'd consider racing it in a really done up Side x side or a five man Dirt bike team possibly . I,m Not much of a quadder. but good luck with that tho cause it would be one hell of a experience:beer:

dale+shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, you guys can start with a bottle drive ( I think someone is sitting on a gold mine worth of Twisted Tea cans. ) That would be a heck of a start.

Top Bottom