bait sleds working

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome just awesome look into the spot trace .... Turn your sled into a bait sled :)

snowho

Reaction score
This POS is lucky it was a bait sled and not a spot trace, or found by a person that spent hard earned money. I'm sure there are allot of owners that would prefer to put him in a hospital room than a jail cell.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This POS is lucky it was a bait sled and not a spot trace, or found by a person that spent hard earned money. I'm sure there are allot of owners that would prefer to put him in a hospital room than a jail cell.

Everyone talks tough including myself. But realistically I'd let the authorities deal with it rather than me going to jail or facing charges over my sled

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is a good start, and I hope this keeps going to prevent more sled theft

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crackheads………..Protect your chit cause they're always going to be out there . They only care about there next hit .

iturch

Reaction score
The big problem is even if he gets charged he is only going to slap on the wrist and a good talking to. What a joke, if they were watching for him how many things did he steal and get away with.

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyone talks tough including myself. But realistically I'd let the authorities deal with it rather than me going to jail or facing charges over my sled
I agree, I know the name and address of the loser who had mine last year, in this case he was from a small town and everyone knew who he is and good old public shaming and a charge seemed enough for me. easy to talk tough but then what? Share a cell with him= two losers.

mooner

Reaction score
Only thing that saved me last yr from losing my sled on the way to Mcbride was the way i had it chained up, so the azzholes stole my seat and gas cap.... that was when i stopped in Lloyd for gas and eats.... Cops told me i was lucky they didn't get away with my sled. The girls behind the counter at Marten's North in Edmonton hooked me up so i wouldn't miss out on the trip... thanks

As for kicking the chit out of someone stealing you toys.... from experience don't do it.... most times the azzhats doing the crime can't pay for the legal process... so the cops will grab you and push you through the system cause if you've got the toys you can pay the system... i learnt the hard way...

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Good on the bait sled program. I'm betting if that was your sled with the Trace hidden and the notification came through that it was moving and you phoned the cops it would take forever and a day for the cops to respond. So all you can do is track it and wait.....quite frustrating to say the least.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they did post his name...don't recalit now tho. 54 yr old man...5 am the truck and trailer started to move,,they followed it to his house.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At least they are trying to do something about it. It may make someone think twice before they take your sled. One thing to consider is that if there wasn't a market for stolen sleds/sled parts, there wouldn't be such a temptation to steel them.

Top Bottom