Back in in a big way!

flatlanderpro800

Reaction score
Last fall my wife and I had twin girls. Was a rough pregnancy and I sold my 2012 Polaris pro retro... Now that this year is a bust for me I'm going to start a build for next season. Looking to put some kind or turbo or big bore kit on a 14 or 15 Polaris pro 163. Just looking for some advise since I've only ever clutched and put a new can on a sled before.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Congrats on the new additions to the family.
Life will never be the same with the great additions.
DOOOOOOO tell me that you are looking for a new DOOOOO that you will not need to big bore or turbo.....
Just kidding!
Once again congrats to you and your wife and good health to all.

Debs

Reaction score
if you like the pro, then the MTNTK turbo is a good unit, watched my cousin install one down south. Super easy install and runs pretty good too. Im grabbing one next season. (due to slow insurance companies...im done for this year it sounds like) But between a new sled, turbo, track and other goods, next year will be a good one. Might try the MTNTK blow hole too ... good luck with whatever you decide to go with.

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last fall my wife and I had twin girls. Was a rough pregnancy and I sold my 2012 Polaris pro retro... Now that this year is a bust for me I'm going to start a build for next season. Looking to put some kind or turbo or big bore kit on a 14 or 15 Polaris pro 163. Just looking for some advise since I've only ever clutched and put a new can on a sled before.

hang tuff till march and see wat '15's r all about then decide.

flatlanderpro800

Reaction score
Haha thank you. Well my whole turbo idea comes from a guy I go riding with that has a turbo on his skidoo and it rips! I just don't like how they ride.

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beach Corner-Just follow the tracks from the liquo

Nice.

Top Bottom