Back Country Aerocharger Turbo Kit

sled obsessed

Reaction score
Best thing about this kit... the price point. I'm not an aerocharger guy, or a doo guy, never owned a turbo 2-stroke. Prob won't buy this kit either. But i hope other similar kits make it to market cause there will be a ton of interested people in a turbo kit around the 4K mark. Look how many 180 nytro kits were on the snow.

In less than a few posts some d-bag will post something along the lines of "you get what you pay for", but i don't see hundreds of people lining up to pay $6500+ for kits plus install (no matter what the performance or quality is, realistically until recently it was unknown quality/reliability). that price on a machine that will be worth less than 10K in a few (2) years is just dumb unless money is totally not a consideration for you (it is for most of us).

Like i said, i hope to see many more kits come out like this one. I want a boosted 180-195hp lightweight reliable 2-stoke, for less than 20k brand new. I think i'm not alone.

Country

NeilV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canadian dollar is the killer on this one. 5500 by the time you get it here plus 400 ish for clutching. pin weight only is not gonna cut it on these sled. plus afr if you want to keep an eye on that. nice to have a few more decently priced options though. if ski-doo doesn't make any changes for 17 boost-it will be getting my money.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exchange rate soon to be 40%. Unless there's a Canadian dealer that would be able to sell it for 4000$ can it will end up being 6500 with shipping, duty, and taxes just to get it here. Plus install and extras you would want or need.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This and the Boost-it altitude compensating kit probably would run close to the same $$ I think, it would be nice to stop in Ponoka on the way by if you had issues or needed support...

Top Bottom