B.C. risks return to severe pandemic restrictions

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dan u need to start a thread dedicated to your new endeavor.
Coz I'm very interested to hear wot u learn

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dan u need to start a thread dedicated to your new endeavor.
Coz I'm very interested to hear wot u learn

Maybe. Dont know how much more of this liberal chit i can handle. It gives me a headache.

You cant make this stuff up. Wtf

Screenshot_20231129_145137_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca

Following lilduke hasn’t wrecked my feed yet.. still getting some good stuff. Team Dirt is the man on the gram though. Best comments ever.

It brings me joy. Glad I can bring others joy also. You should see some of the stuff I have put on trudeaus. Look for his Halloween post. Had a good one on there. Figured out how to not get my comments flagged.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now instagram gave me 30$ in ad credit.

A couple brand ambassdor offers too.

Been on instagram for years, and that has never has happened. They like my woke ch!t better than sledding i guess..

Screenshot_20231130_165742_Instagram.jpg

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And that is how they influence society (peoples perception). Think how many accounts are out there like yours, all being promoted etc when what they want is being conveyed (do they make thousands just like you did?) Now do they supress those accts with content they dont agree with? How many? Echo chamber, make the majority think they are a minority.......anyways back to your regular programming.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And that is how they influence society (peoples perception). Think how many accounts are out there like yours, all being promoted etc when what they want is being conveyed (do they make thousands just like you did?) Now do they supress those accts with content they dont agree with? How many? Echo chamber, make the majority think they are a minority.......anyways back to your regular programming.

Yep thats how it works. Whats the regular programing?

Top Bottom