B.C. risks return to severe pandemic restrictions

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another interesting fact I heard today is since March over 5 million businessmen and women have flown into Canada from all over the world with zero quarantine.

where did you "hear" this? Lots of I heard, they say, my uncle told me. How about posting where you heard this?

Time to clear out the bull****, from both sides.

It isnt a fact if it isnt proven.

pommie_git

Reaction score

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes there are many people still going back and forth, saw many asain tour busses still rolling this summer. Lots of out of country pipeline workers kicking around as well. 5 million???? Maybe, but it is a fact many are still traveling.

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Multiple jumbo jets from Asia land every single day in Vancouver. Doubt quarantine is getting policed on 1000+ people every day.

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I work in construction and drive around Edmonton all day every day. I bet you I diddnt stop at five traffic lights today that diddnt have a vehicle with out of province plates. Total hypocrites BC people are. The whole ****ing country works in or and prospers off Alberta. If we follow the fake virus rules wear our masks and have respect play the game we should all be able to Snowmobile and have a great season
Totally agree with you I drive around Edmonton alot with work and I see all types of Plates form all of our provinces plus a few from a air bnb I take care of for snow removal That are from the USA. But with the rules that are given to business's they have know choice or the goverment will close the business,so who loses the client who won't follow the rules or the business. I see this alot at a restrant I go to who is a client and alot of them are not kids but peaple like me in there 50 and 60. So why can't they just follow the rules that are given to us and we can keep on going to our lockal restrant. So if you can't follow the rules stay home not like the dumb woman who slashed the lady at the bar because the business was following the rules. We have know choice our they will shut the province down again and look what happened to alot of the business's then. It's just like the seatbelt law peaple don't like it but it's the law so suck it up for a while and hopefully it will go away in time SO SUCK IT UP

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your an essential worker you do not have to quarantine when arriving at the airport from the us. You do not even have to be tested. I have friends that travel back and forth to the US, and when they land they are asked what their reason for travel is, they simply reply for business. I am not sure about other provinces, but that's how it is when you land in Calgary.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your an essential worker you do not have to quarantine when arriving at the airport from the us. You do not even have to be tested. I have friends that travel back and forth to the US, and when they land they are asked what their reason for travel is, they simply reply for business. I am not sure about other provinces, but that's how it is when you land in Calgary.

It depends on what type of essential worker you are.

Some companies do not accept the Calgary airport arrival. They still go by the 14 day quarantine. They have Company policy’s on this.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That doesn't change the fact that there are a lot of people entering Canada from the US that do not get tested or have to quarantine.

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Soo its all a hoax?

No I wouldn't call it a hoax; covid19 is real, as are the other strains of covid in the past. The only issue I have is the way they are handling it. If something has a 99.9% survival rate and you need to get tested to see if you have it and the government needs to force you to take a vaccine for it something doesn't seem right. How many deaths have there been outside of elderly care? Wouldn't it have made more sense to protect those people and allow the rest to carry on with their lives? How many suicides have happened or surgeries not allowed peoples lives or businesses ruined as a result of the lock downs?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dude you got a wake up. The reason it appears the numbers are exploding in major centres is it’s easier to lie about the numbers. Pretty hard to say revelstoke had 2000 cases when it doesn’t have enough people. But it’s pretty easy to say Edmonton has 2000 cases when it has 1 million people. Simple political bull**** math
Exactly right

How are we to know how many is real, politics is all lies, every brand too

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Totally agree with you I drive around Edmonton alot with work and I see all types of Plates form all of our provinces plus a few from a air bnb I take care of for snow removal That are from the USA. But with the rules that are given to business's they have know choice or the goverment will close the business,so who loses the client who won't follow the rules or the business. I see this alot at a restrant I go to who is a client and alot of them are not kids but peaple like me in there 50 and 60. So why can't they just follow the rules that are given to us and we can keep on going to our lockal restrant. So if you can't follow the rules stay home not like the dumb woman who slashed the lady at the bar because the business was following the rules. We have know choice our they will shut the province down again and look what happened to alot of the business's then. It's just like the seatbelt law peaple don't like it but it's the law so suck it up for a while and hopefully it will go away in time SO SUCK IT UP
Have you ever thought that Mabe enough people are getting ruled out, taxed out, lied out

Mabe giving in is wrong choice and this has gone on far enough

It will never be over, until we all get it and our body is immune to it

Vaccine or not

I'm not ever getting a vaccine that's NOT BEEN TESTED FOR AT LEAST 5-10 YEARS

Who the fack knows what it could do, and three is no legal recourse if it dies fawk you up

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you ever thought that Mabe enough people are getting ruled out, taxed out, lied out

Mabe giving in is wrong choice and this has gone on far enough

It will never be over, until we all get it and our body is immune to it

Vaccine or not

I'm not ever getting a vaccine that's NOT BEEN TESTED FOR AT LEAST 5-10 YEARS

Who the fack knows what it could do, and three is no legal recourse if it dies fawk you up

It will never be over. Years ago Nurse’s , Doctors, and Paramedics never wore rubber gloves. Now it’s gloves, glasses, gowns, N95 masks and shields. This will never go away now it’s being worn.

Even with a vaccine it won’t end like the flu and flu shots.

Obviously this is just my opinion.

Top Bottom