axys rrear bumper

tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking for the best option that doesn't require drilling, is the Polaris extreme the way to go?

Vanderberg

Reaction score
Bought a polaris extreme and haven't installed but you don't need to drill it either so I think it's the way to go

nwoprormk

Reaction score
polaris extreme for sure. all holes are pre drilled in the bumper and sled. 4 bolts on each side.

I modded a 15 extreme, and put it on my 16. Had to oval out the center bolt hole on the bumper a bit only. Its way stronger. Has an angle bottom, instead of a flat weak piece.... And Oh ya. Wait till u try to get your hands in there during a stuck with the flap up. If u look at the 16 from the side it slopes down at the rear, and the 15 slopes up. Works awesome. Protects the tail light somewhat too. Not that you need that to have fun :)

Anyone know how to get these pics inverted. I cant figure it out. Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a few different front and rear Skinz bumpers in stock for the AXYS if any one needs one. Black, White, Next Level, Burandt, standard Skinz.

i also have Skinz windshield and handlebar bags gfor the AXYS.

i even have a Burandt frameless AXYS seat in stock for the guy whop wants to build the ultimate light machine.

tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would not recommend the polaris extreme for 16 it sucks, should have modes the 15 bumper

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ran a Backus bumper on my 13 Pro. It was excellent compared to the stock one and not overly bulky. Would assume they build one now to bolt up to the Axys if they are any different.

Top Bottom