AXYS RMK anyone?

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
We have one on order. Should be interesting to see how the new 800 HO likes boost with a water to air intercooler.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 643

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Fricken Rights!!! that will be a sweet build! That light weight crank will spool up quick with 8lbs of boost!!!

Reactions: NM

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to see this sled with a turbo. Hopefully it holds strong with the new engine

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
right on....lets see how good that motor is

NM

Reaction score
Fricken Rights!!! that will be a sweet build! That light weight crank will spool up quick with 8lbs of boost!!!
Ya I thank it will be unreal. We were seeing over 80 mph climbing with our Pro on the weekend. I was getting a bit greedy with the boost at 8-9 lbs. lol

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I thank it will be unreal. We were seeing over 80 mph climbing with our Pro on the weekend. I was getting a bit greedy with the boost at 8-9 lbs. lol

have fun fitting the turbo kit, shes gonna be tight! makes my pro look as spacious under hood as a gen 2 or edge!

• Thanks

jonw

Reaction score
Just wondering how you ordered an axys chassis RMK? Were they offering that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We have one on order. Should be interesting to see how the new 800 HO likes boost with a water to air intercooler.
Is this the new Boost-It release's the, Trashy Edition Sponsored Sled :D

NM

Reaction score
Just wondering how you ordered an axys chassis RMK? Were they offering that?

No we want to be ready when and if this motor is released in the RMK so we ordered a Rush and will build a mountain version of this sled.
It will end up as a 174 with narrow front suspension. Really looking forward to the new riding position and the HO motor.

jonw

Reaction score
That's gonna be a sweet sled!

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is going to be a cool project

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Right on!! Ive got a bit of seat time on one of your kits. pulls had for that low of boost!! This new motor design sounds like its made for boost. Do you know if you can alter the 3 stage power valves to your motor builds?

NM

Reaction score
Right on!! Ive got a bit of seat time on one of your kits. pulls had for that low of boost!! This new motor design sounds like its made for boost. Do you know if you can alter the 3 stage power valves to your motor builds?
We don't alter any of the engine or it's components. We added a few PAR heads to some builds but that is all.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Neil do you guess that polaris will over the new motor in 2015-2016 in rmk form as well as the new rider position?

NM

Reaction score
Neil do you guess that polaris will over the new motor in 2015-2016 in rmk form as well as the new rider position?
If I was guessing then I would say that would be the plan. The gas tank will probably be slightly different and the steering may change. I like the looks of it and if it's as small as some say, then it should have a sporty feel to it. The Pro already feels small compared to the competition so this sled will be interesting.
I just hope they show up early, because we will have a ton of work to do.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Explain the small part..to a doo person.

If I was guessing then I would say that would be the plan. The gas tank will probably be slightly different and the steering may change. I like the looks of it and if it's as small as some say, then it should have a sporty feel to it. The Pro already feels small compared to the competition so this sled will be interesting.
I just hope they show up early, because we will have a ton of work to do.

NM

Reaction score
Explain the small part..to a doo person.
I was more referencing the other two. I have not spent a lot of time on the Doo, but the chassis has a nice feel to it.
We just ordered a T3 so I'm sure I will have a good opportunity to compare them.

Top Bottom