Axles aren't covered by warranty?

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't be silly. Tons of guys running 29.5 Laws to 32" tires with stock Can Am axles.
A)Can Am has some of the strongest stock axles out there.
B)A good dealer WILL warranty them (I've had one done)
C) IF you manage to break a couple, THEN maybe look at aftermarket ones. Why waste $$$ up front?

I guess that's right. I just don't want to break one early on a long weekend and have to drive 3wd all weekend

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep the brute. Traitor lol. Cool people ride brutes. The others just drule

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep the brute. Traitor lol. Cool people ride brutes. The others just drule

Never said I'm getting rid of it. Gonna keep it for my old man to ride in the mountains, figure it'll be cheaper to maintain if it's not ridden so hard. I'll never sell the brute.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
...coming from the guy who gets off and pushes his brute through every hole...hahahaha

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty simple for them. You can cover my axles or lose the one sale and all the modification money from me. Plus the 2 quads our business buys every year and the one UTV. We are buying every year starting next spring.

well..ok, if your buying to that point then i have to say yes also, to you... but to the average comsumer that buys 1 quad every 3 to 4 years and a few acc...i would think the dealer would not want to eat the cost ov the cv and the labour... depends what type of custmer you are too, in my books...

but if the dealer goes to bat for ya,,, you know what i mean, then he could probably get it covered, at least once... now if it keeps happening then i don't know if he would keep doing it..

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well..ok, if your buying to that point then i have to say yes also, to you... but to the average comsumer that buys 1 quad every 3 to 4 years and a few acc...i would think the dealer would not want to eat the cost ov the cv and the labour... depends what type of custmer you are too, in my books...

but if the dealer goes to bat for ya,,, you know what i mean, then he could probably get it covered, at least once... now if it keeps happening then i don't know if he would keep doing it..

That's the thing if a dealer is willing to do things like that for me i will buy everything from them. All my accessories and mods. If i'm just another number to them i will order them online

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's the thing if a dealer is willing to do things like that for me i will buy everything from them. All my accessories and mods. If i'm just another number to them i will order them online

can't argue with that ! i would too.. im lucky that i have a dealer that bends backwards for me too... the best friend you can have when you own toys... you better belief it !

Top Bottom