AWD Snow Bike

AxysAssault

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't see that little track in the front doing much....

I'm sure if I rode one I'd change my tune a bit though haha

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you watch some of the videos on the Christini AWD MX bike, the front wheel spinning makes a pretty significant difference. Seems you like it if you are not a hard core rider and if you are, those that get experience on it learn to use the advantage. New technology (only a few years in production) but it seems to be getting noticed.

That little track has a lot more ground contact than a tire so it might be more than one might think. Certainly an interesting concept. Personally I prefer a sled as I am lazy and like the notion of stopping without having to put my feet down. Followed some snow bike tracks along the trail though and that guy was everywhere. I imagine this could only help but I personally will never find out. Just thought it was cool.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thinking that bike would need power steering as well. Couldn't imagine what a guys arms would feel
like after riding that lol

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Personally I prefer a sled as I am lazy and like the notion of stopping without having to put my feet down.

If you're lazy you'll love a snowbike. Easiest thing I've ever ridden in 48 years of sledding! No work to it, just sit there and ride......anywhere you want. And putting your feet down is a good way to fall over. Just leave 'em on the pegs when you stop. The bike just sits there upright.

Top Bottom