Avy course

jwood99

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows of any avy course's that will be offered in sask?

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Check out Lori's Avalanche Class at her website

Lori has set up her class schedule for the upcoming season 2010-2011

There are class room and field sessions offered in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan so there are plenty of opportunities to get your avalanche training

Also stop by and see Lori at the Snow Show's
Snowmobile Tradeshows

Oct 22-24 – Edmonton, AB – Alberta Snowmobile Association Snowmobile Show
Oct 29 & 30 – Prince George, BC – Let’s Ride BC Snowmobile & ATV Show - NOTE this is a Friday/Saturday show!
Nov 5-7 – Saskatoon, SK – SSA Snowmobile Show
Nov 12-13 – Calgary, AB – Southern Alberta Snowmobile Show - NOTE this is a Friday/Saturday show!

See you there

Last edited:

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows of any avy course's that will be offered in sask?

i did start a thread about an avy course last yr and im stilling going to try and set something up in bonnyville this season. If anyone is interested send me an email with name and contact number and i will record the info down and send out emails when i have the dates nailed down...

Thanks

Terry

email ttpower1@netscape.net

C S Fever

Reaction score

Check out Lori's Avalanche Class at her website

Lori has set up her class schedule for the upcoming season 2010-2011

There are class room and field sessions offered in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan so there are plenty of opportunities to get your avalanche training

Also stop by and see Lori at the Snow Show's
Snowmobile Tradeshows

Oct 22-24 – Edmonton, AB – Alberta Snowmobile Association Snowmobile Show
Oct 29 & 30 – Prince George, BC – Let’s Ride BC Snowmobile & ATV Show - NOTE this is a Friday/Saturday show!
Nov 5-7 – Saskatoon, SK – SSA Snowmobile Show
Nov 12-13 – Calgary, AB – Southern Alberta Snowmobile Show - NOTE this is a Friday/Saturday show!

See you there

Thanks MM for the info and the link. I have signed up for my AST 1 finally and hope to gain a lot of knowledge:d

Top Bottom