AvSar

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got home last week from taking the Avalanche search and rescue course (AvSar) offered by the CAA in whistler. Would like to thank Jordy Shepard, Kyle Hale and Buff Buffery for an amazing learning experience. I would strongly recommend anyone seeking to further your learning beyond AST 1 and 2 to look at other courses offered by the CAA, it's an incredible organization with inspiring people, I can't speak highly enough of the instructors or the fellow students!

BLUE PLATE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been lucky enough to have spent many days in the mountains with Jordy, he has a wealth of knowledge and experience.

Got home last week from taking the Avalanche search and rescue course (AvSar) offered by the CAA in whistler. Would like to thank Jordy Shepard, Kyle Hale and Buff Buffery for an amazing learning experience. I would strongly recommend anyone seeking to further your learning beyond AST 1 and 2 to look at other courses offered by the CAA, it's an incredible organization with inspiring people, I can't speak highly enough of the instructors or the fellow students!

Top Bottom